Announced by Premier Mark McGowan today: WA’s hard border to lift to most states (deemed very low risk) November 14.
We’re delighted to announce that the WA Department of Consumer Protection will be joining the Ellenbrook Business Expo on July 4, providing organisations across the region access to great information to assist you in conducting your business.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
Consumer Protection joins a growing list of organisations and companies at the Expo, like:
- Small Business Development Corporation
- Lions Club Ellenbrook
- BOSS Centre Midland
- ANZ Ellenbrook
- The Local Loan Company
- Bendigo Bank Ellenbrook
- Integration and Empowerment Services
- Ellenbrook Serviced Offices
- Terasa Palezza Real Estate
- Carbon Accounting Ellenbrook
- Ellenbrook Legal
- Midland Women’s Health Care Place
- Arc-X Finance
- Ellenbrook Community Collective
- Loan Market
- Paterson Dowding Lawyers
- Ellenbrook Ballet Academy
- Gerson Graphic Design Studios
and more at the Expo.
Follow the link here if you wish to register a place. Don’t miss out!
See you there.
Chamber of Commerce And Community