- This event has passed.
Beat The Virus! Webinars
The Coronavirus is a present threat, with a great deal of misinformation and panic about how to manage it. Hear from our experts the facts about coronavirus and other challenges that will face your business and community during the coming year.
The morning of Friday, 20 March, we presenting an online webinar with local experts giving you the clear and authoritative facts you need to be aware of during this crisis which is impacting every country around the world.
Logging in as presenters will be …
You will come away with:
- Clear facts about Coronavirus and how to manage responses
- Understanding of federal, state and local government response
- An understanding of the Government’s stimulus package
- Clear understanding of business and community impact
- A framework to address critical business and organisational needs
- Guidance to resources, assistance and people who know in order to help you manage your risks and thrive during this crisis and beyond
Q&A will be available during the webinars.
This will be the first in a series of webinars over the coming weeks. Subsequent webinars will go deeper into specific business, community and personal needs such as finances, insurances, legal implications, workforce, leadership, communication and more.
This series is targeted with specific details regarding our local area, but we believe the lessons, principles and general advice will be relevant anywhere.
We’ll see you online.
Peter J. McLean
Chamber of Commerce And Community