ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Email Marketing Introduction – Get started with MailChimp
One of the oldest digital marketing methods, that remains effective today is email marketing. It is a great way to keep in touch with existing and past clients, and reach your prospective customers.
Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider that is perfect for small business, and it is free for lists of up to 2,000 subscribers.
• 93% of B2B marketers use email to distribute content. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
• 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email. (Source: Adestra)
• 99% of consumers check their email every day. (Source: DMA Insights)
Learn how to set up and get started using MailChimp to promote your business using email marketing strategies.
During this webinar you will learn how to;
- Set up MailChimp
- Create sign up forms that match your brand
- Add and invite people the right way
- Determine what to include in your email marketing
- Create your first email using email templates
- Manage your email campaigns
- Review your email campaign performance through reporting
This practical session is suitable for anyone looking to use email marketing in your business. Learn how, so you can apply the learnings to your MailChimp Account.
Sign up to MailChimp before the webinar if you wish to follow along.
This Virtual Workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Known as Australia’s LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo guides individuals and teams through the complexities of LinkedIn and social marketing tools, to communicate your brand message, showcase your talent, build thought leadership and relationships.
With over 20 years experience in event management and marketing, she has designed events, content and communication strategies for Australian and international events, organisations and businesses.
Jo has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, and has trained thousands of people around the world. She ranked #4 on Klout’s LinkedIn expert list, was named one of the top 200 LinkedIn practitioners in the world and is one is the only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference in the world.
- 2019 Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers by TopRank Marketing,
- #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
- Finalist Social Media Educator of the Year Awards by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
She is the co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’, and co-host of #LinkedInLocalPerth and video series #TheLinkedInCouch
Discover more: https://au.linkedin.com/in/josaunders Twitter: @JoSaundersAU