The inaugural Ellenbrook Business Expo is a powerhouse of information and services for your business and the community – a unique blend and wealth of information for you to help your business, community and daily needs and goals.
There’s no better single event to find all of these services under one roof at one time. The Ellenbrook Business Expo will be hosting displays from Business Services, Industry, Community and Not-For-Profit organisations, Local Service Providers, Government Advisory services and more. THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Attend to obtain special offers and rewards available exclusively at the Expo.
The Ellenbrook Business Expo is a unique blend of Business 2 Business, Government 2 Business and local businesses providing information, products and services you can use. This Expo addresses the whole lives of those in and around business – from buying your own goods and services, starting up your own business through to high-end industry needs – while finding services and products to support your extended family in your daily quest to do everything better.
Special VIP speakers Cr. David Lucas, Mayor of The City of Swan and Ms Jessica Shaw, MLA for Swan Hills, will be speaking at 10:30 about the current and future state of our area. You can learn about the exciting industrial and community developments happening throughout Ellenbrook, Bullsbrook and the City of Swan. This is information that businesses, organisations and individuals will not want to miss.
Hear brief presentations from some of our exhibitors throughout the day.
In the afternoon, you can attend a FREE half-hour workshop provided by the Small Business Development Corporation.
SOME OF THE INFO AND BUSINESSES YOU’LL DISCOVER
- AusIndustry representatives to discuss how to get businesses up and running, develop or commercialise ideas, improve, innovate and grow businesses as well as reaching new local and international markets.
- Consumer Protection at DMIRS staff on hand to answer anyone and everyone’s questions about rights and responsibilities as buyers, sellers and everything in between.
- The Small Business Development Corporation to help with small-to-medium sized businesses, provide advice and resources to help you grow or even start your business.
- Financial Service Providers – find out from big banks, brokers, accounting experts how you can finance and manage your business and personal finances.
- Legal Services – general commercial and family law. Get free legal guidance and direction from qualified solicitors for all of your needs.
- Amazing Video Display technologies for businesses, government, educational institutions and community groups. See the potential extremely large format static and interactive flat screen technology for advertising, promotion and interactivity.
- High-end photographic services for the business or family.
- Community services for the whole of Ellenbrook – find out how you can be involved and connect with the amazing greater community of Ellenbrook and surrounds, appropriate for businesses looking to connect, families and individuals.
- City of Swan economic team representatives available to discuss local challenges and opportunities.
- Local advocate and representative, Jessica Shaw MLA and staff on hand to address your needs at a State level and your questions for the State Government.
- Social Services for the Aged – As you and your family age, there are so many challenges. Meet businesses now providing unique care networks for challenging situations.
- Services for kids with autism and occupational therapy challenges.
- Local providers for kids’ activities – all a part of our working lives and goals.
- Local food and beverage producers.
- Marketing and branding expertise and advice to help you grow your reach and impact.
- And more …
WHERE IS IT?
The Ellenbrook Business Expo is being held at the gorgeous and iconic Ellenbrook House, Art Gallery and LWP Grand Foyer on Main Street, with the tower atop. While there, you may also get to peruse some of the beautiful Naidoc month artwork currently on display in the Art Gallery.
Complimentary light refreshments will be available at the venue.
For only $5 – the price of a cup of coffee – you get your lanyard and a complimentary beverage.
Chamber of Commerce And Community Members, kids and seniors are free at all times.
For safety and security reasons, you must register to gain admittance. Kids will not be registered, but we do ask you to keep them under your care. A small relaxation area with colouring-in materials will be available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber of Commerce and Community